Goverment Plan

Ready to own your dream home in Bangalore? Then you must be looking forward to get all the government approvals for the construction. Here is an easy guide for you to follow including the required documents and procedure.

If you are troubling to find the proper documents for Khata registration, then here is the list of the required documents for that. Ø In case of property allotted by BDA or KHB · Attested copy of title deed · Latest tax paid receipt · Possession certificate · Sketch of property showing site location and boundaries · Further documents required by BBMP Ø In case of Revenue pockets, BDA reconveyed areas, gramathana , high rise buildings (both apartments and commercial complexes) · Title deed · BDA allotted documents · Latest tax paid receipt · Building plan approval · Property location map &measurements of property

For Khata transfer, the following documents are required · Sales deed · Title deed · Latest tax paid receipt · Old Khata certificate · Flow chart of sole process · Betterment/improvement charges receipt · Building approval plan

· Address proof · ID proof · Betterment fee paid receipt · Encumbrance certificate for 10 years · Latest khata certificate · Latest tax paid receipt · Possession certificate · Sales deed · Latest khata extract · Detailed site plan · Building plan /layout plan · Indemnity body& affidavit- under the Karnataka urban land act 1976.

· Building plan approval · Property documents · Floor plan (standard plan as per BBMP norms) · Identity proof · Khata extract · Incorporation certificate · Validation

· We can get approval for construction by giving latest tax payment from registration

· By submitting property documents and getting acknowledgement from the regulatory body.

Notes to take before applying for home loan in Bangalore Are you up for building a home in Bangalore? Then you must be wondering about the home loan procedures here as well. Royallinks, one of the top house constructions in Bangalore, here to rescue you from all the doubts about home loan application. For salaried individuals · Identity proof- including Adhar card, Pan card and voter ID · Passport size photographs · Form 16 (for 2 years) · Bank statement (1 year) · Salary certificate/slip- (6 months) · Statement of account (50 A)- track record of existing loan, if any · NOC (clearance of previous loan)- if any · Residence proof ( rental agreement, gas book/ BPII, current bill, bank statement) · Self attestation ( signature of the person on each document/ photo copy) · Processing fee (based on banks)

Additional to the above documents · IT returns for 3 years · Non IT ( kaccha bills, bank inserogate/ banking surrogate can be submitted) Business proof ( GST, VAT, trade license)

· Relationship proof ( marriage certificate/ Adhar, Pan, photo) · Pan card/Adhar card and photo

· Identity proof · Residence proof · Proof of business orders

· Sales deed · Khata · Latest year tax paid · E.C · Mutation · Mother deed ( moola pathra) · Estimation · Building license · Conversion copy . Blue print

· Passport size photographs · Personal ID (Pan card, Adhar card, passport, driving license) · Sales deed · Latest khata · atest tax paid receipt · Architectural plan as per actual duty signed by civil engineer · House tax receipt/commercial certificate · Sanction plan

· Building plan sanction <br/> · A stamp paper · Photograph of the house · The beneficiary of capital contribution receipt · ID proof (Adhar, Pan, voter ID, driving license) · Tax paid receipt(latest) . Number of water points. . Overhead and sump tank capacity.

Procedure to get Building Plan Approval
Procedure to get Electricity
Procedure to get Water Connection